- 1 fully cooked bone-in ham (7-9 lbs)
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground cloves
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Remove the ham from the packaging and discard any excess liquids.
- Place the ham in a roasting pan.
- In a bowl, mix together the brown sugar, honey, Dijon mustard, pineapple juice, cinnamon, and cloves.
- Brush the glaze mixture all over the ham.
- Cover the ham loosely with foil.
- Bake the ham in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes per pound, or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Remove the foil and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, or until the glaze is caramelized and bubbly.
- Allow the ham to rest for 10-15 minutes before carving and serving.