A spiral cut ham with a spiced orange marmalade glaze makes an impressive Easter main dish.
Makes 24 servings
- 1 bone-in spiral-cut ham, about 10 pounds
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Place the ham on its side in roasting pan. Mix marmalade and spices in small bowl until well blended. Brush 1/2 of the marmalade mixture over ham, gently separating the slices so mixture can reach middle of ham. Cover loosely with foil.
- Bake 1 hour, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Remove foil. Brush with remaining marmalade mixture. Bake 45 minutes longer. Serve ham with pan drippings.
TIPS AND TRICKS
No cloves? Use 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Cinnamon instead.
READ MORE: Impress your guests with these slow cooker cinnamon sugar glazed carrots