What makes these deviled eggs so good? Four different French’s® Mustards: Classic Yellow, Honey, Spicy Brown and Dijon. The result is a creamy, tangy twist on the classic deviled egg … kind of like a party in your mouth. Sprinkle with zesty McCormick® Paprika for that classic colorful finish.
- 12 hard cooked eggs, peeled and halved lengthwise
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon French’s® Classic Yellow Mustard
- 1 tablespoon French’s® Chardonnay Dijon Mustard Squeeze Bottle
- 1 tablespoon French’s® Honey Mustard
- 1 tablespoon French’s® Spicy Brown Mustard
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled, divided
- REMOVE egg yolks, reserving egg whites.
- LIGHTLY mash egg yolks in small bowl. Stir in mayonnaise, Mustards, sugar, onion powder, salt and half of the bacon.
- SPOON or pipe yolk mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika and top with remaining crumbled bacon. Refrigerate until ready to serve.