A family-pleasing dish for a leisurely weekend breakfast – crisp hash brown patties with eggs, bacon and Cheddar cheese in a casserole.
Makes 12 servings
- 8 frozen hash brown patties
- 6 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 6 slices bacon, crisply cooked and crumbled
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Preheat oven to 450°F. Place hash brown patties in single layer in 13×9-inch baking dish sprayed with no stick cooking spray. Bake 20 minutes or until browned, turning after 10 minutes. Remove from oven. Let stand 5 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- Beat eggs in large bowl with wire whisk. Add milk, sour cream, garlic powder, mustard and pepper; mix well. Stir in bacon, 1 1/2 cups of the cheese and onions. Pour over hash brown patties. Sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 40 to 50 minutes or until center is set and edges are golden brown.
READ MORE: Try this delicious Deviled Egg Potato Salad