Transform leftover deviled eggs into a delicious potato salad made perfect with the flavors of McCormick® Ground Mustard, Celery Seed and Black Pepper. Add a sprinkle of Paprika before serving for a classic deviled egg look!
INGREDIENTS 12 Servings
- 3 pounds Yukon gold potatoes, cubed (about 5 cups)
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise, such as Hellmann’s® Real Mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup sour cream, such as Daisy® Brand
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Ground Mustard
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® Celery Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Paprika
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled and chopped
- Place potatoes in large saucepan. Cover with water. Bring to boil. Boil 10 minutes or until potatoes are fork-tender. Drain well in colander. Let cool.
- Mix mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, celery salt, pepper and in large bowl until well blended. Add potatoes, celery and onion; toss gently to coat. Gently toss in eggs. Cover.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve. Stir and sprinkle with additional paprika before serving.