Whether you’re babysitting for the grandkids at night or a rainy day is keeping everyone inside, there’s nothing more fun (or relaxing) than settling down to watch their favorite movie with a big bowl of popcorn. In our house, we love experimenting with different popcorn recipes. Everybody here loves cookies ‘n cream and this popcorn mix takes it’s cue from the classic favorite. Have some fun in the kitchen with your grandkids on your next movie night whipping up this special treat!
Cookies and Cream Popcorn
Yield: 12 Cups
- 12 cups popped corn
- One 11 ounce package white chocolate chips
- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 15 Oreo cookies, coarsely chopped
- Place popcorn in large bowl; set aside.
- In medium saucepan on low heat, melt chocolate chips and coconut oil; stir until blended.
- Pour melted chocolate over popcorn, stirring until well-coated. Stir in chopped Oreo’s.
- Spread mixture on baking sheet and chill until chocolate has set. Break into pieces to serve.
For more recipes, visit www.popcorn.org.
READ MORE: A Sweet, Summery Treat