Learn how to make mini cheesecakes with this simple recipe. These luscious cheesecakes are infused with vanilla and almond flavors, served in cupcake form, and perfect for any occasion.
Makes 12 servings
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons McCormick® All Natural Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Almond Extract
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 1 cup fresh berries
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until light and fluffy. Add eggs and extracts; beat well.
- Line 12 muffin cups with paper baking cups. Place a wafer in bottom of each muffin cup. Spoon batter into each cup, filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake 22 to 24 minutes or until centers are almost set. Cool in pan on wire rack. (Mini cheesecakes will deflate in center upon cooling.)
- Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight. Garnish with berries.
TIPS AND TRICKS
Topping Suggestions: lemon curd, canned fruit such as cherry pie filling or mandarin orange segments, or melted chocolate.
READ MORE: Best recipe for Carrot Cake Cheesecake bars