Pizza lovers everywhere are now flocking to New Jersey – the number one state for pizza according to Food + Wine Magazine.
1. Benny Tudino’s When you eat at Benny Tudino’s, you don’t leave hungry. This no-frills pizza joint proudly boasts the “biggest slice around”. 2. The Original Thin Crust Pizza Company This one’s for you, thin crust lovers! True to its name, serving up that hard-to-find, super-thin crust.
3. De Lorenzo’s Tomato Pies For authentic Italian thin crust pizza, look no further than De Lorenzo’s Tomato Pies in Robbinsville. 4. Talula’s With vegan options, craft beer, and gourmet toppings in an industrial setting, it’s easy to see why the trendy Talula’s is a hotspot in Asbury Park.
5. Brooklyn Square Pizza Brooklyn Square Pizza maintains its mom-and-pop feel at all three locations, and is famous for its upside-down pie. 6. Ferazzoli’s Italian Kitchen Arguably the best pizza place in Rutherford, Ferazzoli’s offers local favorites like the Grandma Pie, and the Speciale.
7. Calabria Restaurant & Pizzeria This Livingston staple is known for its classic brick oven pizza, family-friendly atmosphere and fine dining options. 8. Manco & Manco Pizza A great stop for kids, Manco & Manco Pizza in Ocean City puts on a show making your pizza from scratch right in front of you.
9. Federici’s Family Restaurant Operating for more than 100 years, Federici’s in Freehold is a fourth-generation, family-run restaurant. 10. Porta Porta’s authentic Neapolitan pizza has 3 popular locations. Each one is stylish and unique, but all serve up a delicious wood-fired pie.