The Monmouth County Park System invites local gardeners to take part in National Seed
Swap Day from 10-11 a.m. on Saturday, January 28, at the Freneau Woods Park Visitor Center, Aberdeen.
Here are the details:
• Vegetable, annual, perennial and native seeds are welcome (no invasive species).
• Place your seeds in a sealed envelope or bag, labeled with the plant name, year collected, and where it was bought or collected from.
• A minimum of five (5) seeds is required per item.
• Throughout January, deliver seed submissions to the Huber Woods Environmental Center, Brown’s Dock Road, Middletown.
• Dropping off prior to Swap Day is strongly recommended but not required.
• Those dropping off will receive a ticket to bring on Swap Day.
• All seed swappers will take home a native wildflower seed freebie.
For more information about National Seed Swap Day, please call 732-872-2670. For more information about the Monmouth County Park System, please visit www.MonmouthCountyParks.com or call 732-842-4000. For persons with hearing impairment, the Park System TTY/TDD number is 711.