Grab your clubs and come ready to play! The Monmouth County Park System’s golf
season starts March 1 and all six county golf courses – Bel-Aire in Wall, Charleston Springs in
Millstone, Hominy Hill in Colts Neck, Howell Park in Farmingdale, Pine Brook in Manalapan, and
Shark River in Neptune – will open for play through the end of the year, weather permitting.
To get the most out of the season and the county courses, be sure to buy a Golf Pass. These passes allow
golfers to reserve tee times up to one week in advance. Resident golf passes can be purchased online.
Both resident and non-resident golf passes will continue to be available for purchase at all
Golf Centers. Please visit www.MonmouthCountyParks.com for details.
- $50.00 for one year Golf Passes. Resident Senior Golf Passes are available to persons age 65 or over, proof of age is required.
- $20.00 for all one year Junior Golf Passes. Junior Golf Passes are issued to individuals through the age of 20, proof of age is required.
- $84.00 for two year Golf Passes. Resident Senior Golf Passes are available to persons age 65 and over, proof of age is required.
- $270.00 for a Non Resident Player Pass: Non-Residents may purchase this one year pass and pay discounted non-resident rates on all courses, seven days a week, all day.
The Golf Pass entitles:
- A resident Monmouth County golfer to resident greens fee rates and access to the tee time reservation system.
- A junior golfer to reduced junior greens fee rates all day, 7 days a week and access to the tee time reservation system.
- A non-resident golfer access to the tee time reservation system and the ability to reserve a time 7 days in advance.
To learn more about the Monmouth County Park System and its golf courses, please visit
www.MonmouthCountyParks.com or call the Park System at 732-842-4000. For persons with
hearing impairment, the TTY/TDD number is 711.
READ MORE: Tour the Manasquan Reservoir by boat