The Monmouth County Board of County Commissioners is excited to announce the inaugural Monmouth County Travel Guide Cover Photo Contest, which is open now through Feb. 1.
“The winning photo of the Monmouth County Travel Guide Cover Photo Contest will be featured on the cover of the guide that is requested worldwide. Additionally, it will be showcased in future marketing efforts with the photographer’s spotlight placed in the official travel guide. The runners-up will have their photos published in the Guide,” said Commissioner Director Thomas A. Arnone. “We can’t wait to see all of the amazing photos of our County!”
To Submit a Cover Contest Photo
- Photo orientation preference is vertical; if horizontal, the image must be at least 3,000 pixels tall
- Photo should not exceed 10 MB
- Photo must be submitted in JPG format
- Photo must not have any watermarks
“We invite everyone to grab a camera and capture a photo that shows how Monmouth County is one of the best tourism destinations in the world,” said Commissioner Director Arnone. “Everyone who would like to help select the winning photo, make sure to visit the Monmouth County Tourism social media pages on Instagram, Facebook and Twitter to vote for your favorite!”
- Individuals submitting the photo must be 18 years of age or older and those under 18 years old will need parental consent.
- Multiple entries are encouraged.
- Photos must be submitted via the website submission form and include all required contact information.
- Photos must be taken within Monmouth County, New Jersey. Monmouth County Tourism will select the finalists.
- The runners-up will receive placement inside the Travel Guide with photo credit.
- The contest will be open until Feb. 1, 2023.
To learn more, go to tourism.visitmonmouth.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.